Directions for Public Transport
If you come by public transport you can reach our office from the Central Station as follows:
- Leave the central station on the north side (follow the University signs in central station)
- Keep to your right and follow the pedestrian crossing onto the diagonal walkway leading towards the tall glass building
- Our facility is located in KENNEDYHUIS 1-13. The entrance to the KENNEDYHUIS is exactly on the opposite side of the pedestrian walkway to the entrance of the tall glass building (KENNEDYTOREN). LifeTec Group is located on the 5th floor.
You can check the following sites for information about public transport in The Netherlands:
Visiting by Car
If you come by car, ANWB signposts on all motorways to and around Eindhoven (A2, A50, A58, A68, and A270) will indicate the direction "Centrum", until NS Station is indicated. Please use Kennedyplein 80 as the navigation address.
- From the A2 (Maastricht/Valkenswaard) and the A67(Venlo/Helmond) - 10 minutes
- From the A2 (Utrecht) - 12 minutes
- From the A58 (Breda/Tilburg) - 12 minutes
- From the A67 (Antwerpen) - 12 minutes
There is a public parking lot under the building (Q-Park Kennedyplein) with 800 parking spots. You can reach the parking by crossing the cycling path right after crossing the traffic lights at the end of the Kennedylaan and direct turn to your right. you are now at the entrance of the indoor parking.