About LifeTec Group
LifeTec Group is a company that offers preclinical contract research and training for innovative medical products, therapies and interventions. We are specialized in evaluating medical implants and procedures, conducting applied biomedical research and developing new technology. We do that in a quite unique way: with creative preclinical services and life mimicking enabling technology, we help to understand our clients what challenges their current device concepts are still facing so that we can help them get ready for in-vivo studies. Moreover, we help these companies educate their clinical users so that they already have realistic hands-on experience of a new device procedure before actually treating their first patient. LifeTec Group develops realistic and relevant simulation models that capture the biology and physiology related to the patient’s body, often using real tissues in an experimental test setup (so-called BioSimulation), and it is this approach that sets us apart from other test facilities or simulation environments.
LifeTec Group is a subsidiary company to Resolution Medical, which is a medical device development & manufacturing company based in Minneapolis, USA. This brings device development and clinically relevant device assessment closely together, and in-house iteration significantly shortens development timelines. The combined offering brings us in a unique position to advance medical device development with the quality, dedication and pace, acting as a true extension of our customers’ teams.
To strengthen our team at LifeTec Group we are currently looking for a Technical Sales Manager/Specialist. In this role, you would ensure that LifeTec Group has a sufficient and growing customer base. You would reach out to device developing teams around the globe - startups as well as large companies -, engage with them to identify their needs and challenges and present how LifeTec Group’s BioSimulation solutions can help them forward and accelerate their development program. From there on you would manage the contact, liaise with our engineering team, make and provide proposals and quotations to the customers, negotiate contracts and close deals. The main focus would be on offering simulation services using our life-mimicking technologies and offering related biosimulation products.
- Hunting and prospecting for new customers in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio, and qualifying new leads to win identified business and to grow a balanced sales funnel for revenue growth
- Actively exploring new opportunities and follow up by setting meetings and documentation & registration thereof in CRM software
- Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings with R&D and application specialists demonstrating our products and services
- Manage the sales funnel in the CRM software, e.g. keep timing and scope/size of project opportunities up to date to have good visibility on sales funnel
- Sales negotiation and deal closure with the customer, in close collaboration with the team of specialists and management
- Maintaining satisfactory aftersales relationships and development of long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs
- Inventory needs, with the engineering team, make/give presentations and generate content for proposals
- Optimization of and responsible for sales processes
- Presenting and pitching our company, services and products, visiting, organizing and participating in exhibitions worldwide
- Develop DMU penetration strategies for key focus accounts and communicate current market intelligence back to the team, along with field concerns, issues and requirements
- Collaborate with intercompany Sales team, currently based in Minneapolis. Pitch overall Resolution Medical capabilities to potential customers that have needs in concept engineering, biosimulation, product development, New Product Introduction, and (low-cost) manufacturing in order to generate customer interest
Preferred Qualifications & Requirements
- Experience in the MedTech arena, preferably affinity with bioengineering and/or life sciences. Most importantly, knowledge of cardiac and vascular device interventions and preferably other markets, such as neuromodulation
- At least 5 years of experience as a technical representative of medical device technologies, test methods thereof, or clinical application
- Proven customer acumen and relationship building skills in a relevant work field and market segments
- High degree of self-motivation and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- In the possession of a driver’s license
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) as well as excellent communication
- Organizational and project management skills
- This role requires domestic and international travelling, which can be substantial (>50%) in certain periods throughout the year
- Extensive network within the MedTech industry/field
- Strong customer focus and human centered approach
- Excellent relationship builder with societal driven mindset in a multidisciplinary field of engineering, clinical, technical and entrepreneurial expertise
- Strong personality to bond with influencers, key opinion leaders and decision making units.
- Authentic, transparent and possesses a high degree of integrity
LifeTec Group has a young, international team that consists of 24 enthusiastic colleagues. We are a team of engineers, biologists, physicians and entrepreneurs with competences in the field of biomedical engineering, medical technology, life sciences and biomaterials. We perform projects in teams of varying compositions, resulting in a dynamic working environment. Apart from that, we organize social activities together on a regular basis.
Do you want to know more about your potential future colleagues? On our website you can find more information about the team and the individual team members.
- Hours: 0.8 – 1 FTE position
- 30 days leave based on a full-time position
- Good secondary terms of employment
- Enthusiastic team
- International working environment
- Possibility to obtain a permanent contract
- Personal development
Are you the one we are looking for to join our team? Please send your motivation letter and resume in English by e-mail before March 1st, 2024 to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form below!